Join the St. Isaac Jogues Parish Community
We are so glad that you are interested in becoming a member of our family, and we’re excited you are here. We wish you God's guidance on your journey! We would be honored to welcome you into our parish faith community, and we know that you will find a warm home here at St. Isaac Jogues. Please fill out the information below, and one of our team members will follow up with you shortly.
Haven't been to church in a while?
We want you to know that you are welcome, even if it has been many years since you have been to church. When we think of family, we may recall those times when we might have been separated by distance or by issues. The most joyous reunion we've had were when we opened the door to our home or our hearts to the sound of, "Welcome home!" God and the entire Community of St. Isaac Jogues Parish joyously welcome you back home!
There may be many reasons why you have been away for either a short period of time or for most of your adult life. Perhaps one or more of these issues have played a role in your absence:
- Marriage and remarriage issues
- Personal issues that are hurtful
- The Mass does nothing for you
- You just sort of drifted away and feel too busy to return
- You experienced a personality clash
- You feel there isn’t a place for you in the church community
- You have disagreements or difficulty with some church doctrine
- A different reason that is unique to your life experience
God’s love, mercy, and forgiveness are greater than any single issue that you believe is keeping you from returning to church. As we accompany you in your faith journey, we hope that you can find real answers, true peace, happiness, and purpose in life.
We want this to be your home. You are missed when you are not here!