The Finance Council assists the pastor in the proper administration of the finances and material assets of the parish, especially in regard to any strategic planning brought forth by the Pastoral Council.
The purpose of the Parish Council is to:
- Deliberately and intentionally spend time together in prayer, inviting the guidance and direction of the Holy Spirit for all of our conversations and decisions
- Serve as an advisory board to the pastor and leadership team
- Serve as ambassadors to/for the pastor and leadership team to the parish, surfacing issues and recommending solutions
- Provide a place for council and commission heads to collaborate, encourage each other and hold each other accountable for the work they have been chartered to do.
Parish Council Members
The Worship Commission is comprised of leaders of various liturgical ministries within the parish who are tasked with:
- Overseeing the preparation, functioning, and evaluation of all liturgical ministries and sacramental functions including RCIA
- Promoting awareness of the liturgical year through various celebrations and prayer services
- Providing ecumenical outreach.
Fr. Darrell Roman, Pastor - email@example.com
Fr. Bryan Shackett, Associate Pastor - FrShackett@saintisaacjogues.com
Deacon Jim Berch - firstname.lastname@example.org
Deacon Dominick Pastore - Dominick.Pastore@smithgroup.com
Deacon Lee Smith - email@example.com
Alexandra Schulthies, Music - firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott Smith, Lectors - email@example.com
Art Van Houtteghem, Chairperson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Lenny Yandura, Ushers - email@example.com
Marietta Lavis, Greeters - firstname.lastname@example.org
Melissa Elsey, Director of Catechesis and Evangelization - email@example.com